1 lb ground beef/turkey
Lg. baking pan
32 oz spaghetti sauce
1 tsp oil
Lg. mixing bowl
· If you drink Jasmine Tea or lighter teas that have their own natural sweetness, you will not have to add sugar.
· Club soda adds sparkle to iced fruit juices.
· Make your own spiced teas and ciders. Heat tea or cider to a boil. Place orange peels, cloves (whole) and cinnamon sticks into cheesecloth, tie and seep into hot tea or cider. Leave 15 minutes or to taste.
· Always chill juices prior to adding beverages
· Make additional casseroles to freeze and save you time. Remember
· Green pepper will change color in a frozen casserole. Clove garlic and pepper become stronger when frozen.
· Instant potatoes make good stew thickeners.
· Spray grills with Pam prior to using to prevent sticking and help with cleanup.
· Use oil sparingly when making sauces. This allows other flavors to come through.
· Meat that is chilled will cut thinner.
· Tomatoes help to tenderize roast.
· Lemon juice rubbed on fish will help to tenderize it.
· When baking bread place a small dish of water nearby to help keep crust from becoming too hard and brown.
· If you are baking with glass pans, reduce the temperature by 25 degrees.
· If you enjoy a spicy aroma, toss orange and lemon rinds into the fireplace.